Candle Care & Diffuser Care Ludus
Candle Care & Use
Using your candle
The first time you light your candle, let it burn for at least 2 hours until the surface top of your candle melts.
- Always trim the wick and remove any residue before lighting your candle. We recommend a 5mm trim.
- Do not let your candle burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always keep your candle away from draughts, children, pets, curtains, and table lights.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Do not move your candle when lit or still hot (liquid wax).
- Always place your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Be sure to keep the candle wick at a 5mm trim. If your wick gives off black smoke, it needs trimming.
- The candle wick should be centred in the candle. To readjust, make sure to carefully move the wick when the wax is soft.
- Remove any soot marks with a damp cloth.
Diffuser Care & Use
Using your reed diffuser
When first opening your reed diffuser, tip the fragrance oil into the specially designed glass bottle.
- Place your reeds into the fragrance and allow them to soak for up to five hours, then turn them.
- Flip reeds every 4/5 days to ensure the best fragrance release.
- The fragrance has a lifespan of 9-10 months.
- The reed diffusers should last 6-7 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children, and never ingest the reed diffuser oil.
- Fragrance oil may damage wooden surfaces, fabrics, and painted surfaces, so take care to protect surface areas.